Sunday, April 12, 2009

Somalian Pirates FAIL! Bunny Pirate WINS on Easter!


Here is my newest edit on my bunny rabbit. With all the Pirate news about the Somalians and U.S. Navy I decided to make this 6x8 Magnet. My Pirate is a Good Pirate though, ARHGGG!

Description
Larger 6x8 inch magnet.

This listing is for one BUNNY w/ PIRATE PATCH 6 x 8 inch Refrigerator Magnet.

Vinyl design was die cut on vinyl sticker material and hand applied onto durable magnetic.

Magnetic is waterproof and may be displayed indoors or outdoors. This is the same magnetic I use for vehicle magnets that you commonly see on cars. It is good material!

SHIPS FIRST CLASS MAIL

I will ship international but you will need to convo me first with your address so I can give you a shipping quote.

Buy this Handmade Item on Etsy http://signs.etsy.com

Added on Apr 12, 2009

No comments: